With so many great shared funnels available, we often get the question. How do you access a clickfunnels shared funnel? It’s a lot easier than you think.
Clickfunnels offers a simple feature that allows users to share funnels easily. Once you have the share funnel link, copy it into the browser, and it will show a screen asking if you would like to “Add This Funnel.” Click the button to add the funnel, and it will automatically be copied into your Shared Funnels folder.
The overall process is straightforward for existing Clickfunnels users, but how do people without accounts access the shared funnel.
It also a straightforward process with just a few additional steps. Please see the instructions below.
Instructions to Access Your Shared Funnel
1 – Enter the shared link into the browser by either clicking the link or copy/pasting it into your favorite browser. Note: This process is easier to do on a computer rather than a phone.
2 – You should see a screen similar to the screenshot below:
- If you have a Clickfunnels account, log in, and it will prompt you to “Add This Funnel” so you can set it up under your account
- If you don’t have a Clickfunnels Account, You can sign up for a free 14 day trial on that page.
3 – The next screen will have you fill in your information to create your Clickfunnels account. Any account level will work, but I would recommend the lowest since you will have full access to the funnel we provided and all of its features. You can end up changing at any time.
4 – Once the sign-up process is complete, you will be shown this screen. I highly recommend going through the 4 videos that Russell put together since you get several cool freebies, including a free t-shirt, his Funnel Builder Secrets, and 100+ funnel templates that you can use in the future.
5 – Once you complete those videos or if you decide to skip past them, you will have a menu at the top of the page. Click on the “Click Funnels” Menu at the time right of the screen
6 – That will bring you to this screen. Just click the “Add Funnel” button, and it will start to upload the full funnel to your account.
7 – This screen will appear and should take a few minutes to complete. Sometimes this screen does not show it completing to 100%. So after a few minutes, click on the “Click Funnels” menu at the top right.
8 – You will now have full access to setup, edit, and copy this funnel to help grow your brand to a whole new level.
- Please make a copy of your new funnel before you edit it for the first time. This way, you will have a copy of the template we provide just if you want to use it for something else.
- Set up your domain, email autoresponders, tracking pixels, and payment options (if it’s a sales funnel). I’ve done my best to prepopulate as much as possible, but these items are account specific, so I can not do that set up before the funnel being uploaded onto your account.
- Always test your funnel – Once you have it set up, before you promote it to the world, do a few simple tests to make sure it working correctly in your account:
- Test to make sure it collects your email address (in clickfunnels and your email autoresponder)
- Check your tracking pixels.
- Test the sales funnel to make sure it is passing data to Stripe (if applicable)
- As you get more comfortable with Clickfunnels, there are a lot of features that you may implement, so make sure you always test your funnels.
If this all sounds too complicated or you don’t want to deal with it (but still want the benefits). We will be happy to help you set this funnel up, test it and make sure it is 100% before you start promoting.
We also offer a full-funnel building and email marketing service. Our full-service option will create any the exact funnels you need, set them up for you, and maintain them to help you grow and monetize your brand. Our service is completely customizable to fit your needs!